SLUDGEWIZARD PRO is proven effective in monitoring and control of the Interface/Sludge blanket level, continuous level measurement of wide range areas of application specifically on Sewage & Wastewater, and Industrial applications. It provides a continuous level indication and 4 – 20 mA output of interface height from the tank floor along with relays for alarm or control use and self-cleaning system function. Then transmitter also has a dual point level sensing in liquids and/or air transducers.
The self-cleaning system function results in continuous, reliable interface/sludge level measurement. Manual checking of sludge levels can be eliminated, freeing operators’ time for other tasks.
• Continuous single or dual channel level control choice
• Self-cleaning transducer removes need for regular inspection
• SBR tank applications can be monitored
• Easy set up, via drop down menu on large clear display
• Reliable monitoring down to 0.5% density
• Two independent transducer channels with the option of combining Sludge Interface • • Transducers and/or Ultrasonic Level Transducers
• ‘Hot Key’ Functions with easy menu driven programming
• Reduces maintenance costs.
• Easy installation and set-up.
• Fully automated system with reliable interface/blanket level monitoring.
• The self-cleaning system function prevents incorrect values caused by transducer • clogging.
• Ability to actuate pumps automatically with the alarm or pump control function.
• Sumps, Lagoons, Settling Ponds
• Primary and Secondary Settling Tanks
• Stationary and Travelling Bridge Applications
• Gravity Thickeners
• Reactor Clarifiers
• DAF Thickeners
• Sequencing Batch Reactor Tanks
• Industrial Process Thickeners
Accuracy: ±0.25% of measured range or 30 mm (whichever is greater)
Resolution: ±0.25% of measured range or 10 mm (whichever is greater)
Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 50 °C
Display: 192 x 128 Pixel Illuminated Multi-functional Backlit Graphical Display
Robust user Interface Keypad
Outputs: Analog Output - 2 x (4-20mA or 0-20 mA) Isolated Output
@ 0.1% resolution
Relay Output - 6 form “C” x SPDT rated @ 5A @ 240 Vac
Fully programmable and adjustable diagnostics
Serial Output – Half Duplex RS232
Communications (Optional): RS485, Modbus RTU/ASCII, Profibus DP V0 or V1
Maximum Range: 500 m line of site
Housing Material: Polycarbonate
Enclosure Protection: IP65
Weight: 1 kg. (2.2 lbs.)
Power Supply: UNIVERSAL (100 - 240Vac 50/60 Hz) ; 22 – 28 Vdc
Cable Entry: 10 cable entry knock outs - 5 x M20 and 1 x M16 underside, 4 x
PG11 at rear
Measurement Range: 0.30 – 10 m maximum
Operating Frequency: 700 KHz transducer
Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 70 °C
Housing Material: Black Valox 357
Wiper Material: Stainless Steel 316 blade and shaft
(Consult FLOTECH for availability of other material)
Enclosure Protection: IP68
Process Connection: 1” BSP Thread
Cable: 2 twisted pair 0.5 mm2 with overall screen
Approvals: 2004/108/EC EMC approval; 2006/95/EC low voltage directive
Transducer/Transmitter Separation: 200 m
Recommended Insertion Length: 200 mm
Optional: Use flex-arm assembly when a surface skimmer is present
On-board programming: By integral keypad
PC programming: Via RS232 RJ11 port
Programming security: Via password (user selectable and adjustable)
Programmed data integrity: Non-volatile memory
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.