iSOLV LEVELWIZARD II brings in a unique multi-function non-contact instrument for level monitoring, volume or open channel flow and provide advanced pump control in liquid and bulk solid applications using the time of flight, through air, ultrasound technique. It has a universal LCD display where at glance you may be able to view easily the level or flow measurement, a bar indication of percentage at maximum and relay status.
It offers the ability to dedicate the functionality of the unit to any of the three specific applications such as level or volume measurement, pump control, or flow measurement. When coupled with the powerful, long range abilities of the dB transducer range, the LEVELWIZARD II provides cost-effective, extremely versatile and reliable level measurement performance in liquid, solid or slurry applications.
Innovative design has led to the dB range of transducers being quite unlike anything seen in ultrasonic level measurement before. The transducer design, combining low power, permits certification to intrinsic safety standards and utilising standard screened cable is capable of the power and range necessary to achieve industry’s demands.
• 5 control/alarm relays plus 4-20mA output
• Data logging option
• Easy installation, simple menu-driven setup
• RS232 standard with optional RS485 Modbus and Profibus
• DATEM Echo Processing
• AC or DC supply as standard
• No special interconnection cable
• Up to 500m separation from transducer
• Use dB transducer family (3m to 25m)
The LevelWizard non-contact level measurement is designed for maintenance-free performance in applications found in food,chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, power generation industries and municipal areas. Five user definable control relay setpoints ensure maximum control versatility.
The LevelWizard has a set of eight preprogrammed standard vessel configurations to automatically convert the level measurement into volume measurement. For a non-standard vessel, the LevelWizard can also provide a custom linearisation configuration, if required. Various types of Tank Shape Applications LEVELWIZARD II 3 Wet Well Application Effective.
Effective Pump Control
Its comprehensive suite of pump control routines for up to five pumps with standard numerous features such as set variation, extended pump down and flush valve control for cleaner pumping stations, wet wells and general sump applications. Standard automatic recording and logging of a set of parameters, including pump running hours and starts facilitating the scheduling of regular maintenance.
• Weight Nominal: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
• Transducer Cable: Three-core screened, can be extended with 2 or 3 core screened
• Maximum Separation: 500 m
• Cable Entry Details: 10 cable entries - 5 x M20, 1 x M16 underside, and 4 x 18mm at rear encloser
• IP Rating: IP 65
• Min & Max. Temperature (electronics): -20 °C to 55 °C
• Flammable Atmosphere Approval: Safe Area - Compatible with approved dB transducers
• Accuracy: +/-0.25% of the measured range or 6 mm (whichever is greater)
• Resolution: 0.1% of the measured range or 2 mm (whichever is greater)
• Maximum Range: 6 meters (dB6 transducer), 10 meters (dB 10 transducer)
• Minimum Range: Dependent on transducer
• Reading Response: Fully adjustable
• Desciptions: Patented DATEM (Digital Adaptive Tracking and ECHO Mapping)
• Analog Output: Isolated output 4-20mA or 0-20mA into 500 (user programmable), 0.1% resolution
• Digital Output: Full Duplex RS232 via RJ11 port
• Optional: RS485 conn for Modbus with Probus DP V0 or V1 options
• Volt free contacts, number and rating: 5 form ‘C‘ ( SPDT ) rated at 5A at 115 Vac
• Display: 2 row LCD display showing programmed scale, plus bar graph with direction indicators,
remote communicator identier, program/run/test mode indicators and relay status (2 x 16 alphanumeric)
• On-board Programming: Integral keypad
• PC Programming: Via RS232 (RJ11 port) or RS485 (optional)
• Programming Security: Via Password (User Selectable and Adjustable)
• Programmed Data Security: Via non-volatile RAM, plus backup
• Data Logging (Optional): Via RJ11 port has 256kb giving 1 year at 15 min intervals (uses PC Suite software)
• Power Supply: 85 - 264Vac, 50/60Hz, 22-28Vdc