The TUF333 is a transit time ultrasonic flow meter designed to work with clamp-on transducers, to provide accurate measurement of liquid flowing within a closed pipe, without the need for any mechanical parts to be inserted through the pipe wall or to protrude into the flow system. It takes just a few minutes to install and there is no need to shut down flow or drain the system!
When ultrasound is transmitted between the transducers, the speed at which the sound travels through the liquid is accelerated slightly by the velocity of the liquid through the pipe. When ultrasound is transmitted in the opposite direction, the flow of the liquid causes the transmitted sound to decelerate. The subsequent time difference is directly proportional to the flow velocity in the pipe. Having measured the flow velocity and knowing the pipe cross-sectional area, the volumetric flow can be easily calculated.
• Instrument with backlit graphic display.
• Transducer cables (x2) 10 metres long.
• Transducers ‘A’ for use with pipes ranging 13mm to 115mm.
• Transducers ‘B’ for use with pipes ranging 50mm to 2000mm.
• Guide rail for use with ‘A’ or ‘B’ transducers.
• Steel bands used to secure the transducer guide rails to the pipe.
• Acoustic couplant.
• Manual (English & Indonesia version)
• iSOLV Ultrasonic permanent / fixed Clamp On Flow meter TUF333 can measure almost all light homogeneous fluids (<5% solids). The basic requirement is that the fluid can
conduct ultrasound and have an acceptable axis-symmetrical flow.
• Non invasive measurement, no interruption to process and no risk of contamination.
• With capabilities of measuring bi-directional flow and pipe diameter range from 13 to 2000mm.
• iSOLV TUF333 has many applications across many industries environment. They can be used for application like heat metering, chilled water energy metering, process metering,
heavy fuel oil, condensate measurement and many more.
Measuring Range :
Two transducer for different pipe diameter OD pipes.
‘A’ transducers - 13mm to 115mm OD pipes
‘B’ transducers - 50mm to 2000mm OD pipes
‘D’ transducer - 1500mm to 5000mm OD pipes (Optional) - Contact Flotech
Flow Accuracy :
• Pipe OD >75mm - ±0.5% to ±1% of flow reading for flow rate >0.2m/s
• Pipe OD in range 13mm - 75mm - ±1% of flow reading for flow rate >0.2m/s and ±3% of flow reading for flow rate < 0.2m/s
• Flow velocity corrected for Reynolds number over entire velocity range
±0.5% of measured value or ±0.02m/s whichever is the greater
Selectable Flow Units :
• litres, gal, USgals, Barrel, m³
• Total volume – 12 Digits - forward and reverse
Flow Velocity Range :
0.1 to 20m/sec (bi directional)
Transducer Temperature Range :
-20°C to +135°C
Constructed of any sonic conducting medium such as :
• Carbon Steel
• Stainless Steel
• Galvanised Steel
• Mild Steel
Permitted pipe linings include :
• Protection Class: IP65
• Material: Flame retardant injection moulded ABS
• Dimensions: 280mm x 180mm x 120mm
• Weight : 1.2 kg
• Number of keys: 15 key tactile feedback membrane keypad
• Display: 240 x 64 pixel graphic display, high contrast black-on-white, with backlight
• Fixing: Wall mountable
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
• Storage temperature: -25°C to +75°C
• Operating humidity: 90% RH MAX at +50°C
Analogue Output :
• No. channel: 1Range: 4–20mA, 0–20mA, 0–16mA
• Resolution: 0.1% of full scale
• Error current: Adjustable between 0–26mA
• Isolation: 1500V Opto-isolated
• Maximum load: 620 Ohms
Pulse Output :
• Output type: One opto-isolated relay
• Pulse repetition: User programmable from 1 to 250 ppm
• Pulse width: User programmable from 2ms to 500ms
• Max current: 500mA
• Max voltage: 48V
• Output type: Two opto-isolated relay
• Isolation: 1500V Opto-isolated
• Relay contact mode:
N/O when switching condition is false Closed when switching condition is true
• Alarm functions:
The two relays can be configured to operate when:
A predefined MINimum or MAXimum flow rate is exceeded. A specified VOLume is measured. A signal error condition occursManual alarm test.
• Mains input voltage range: 86 to 264Vac
• Mains input frequency: 47Hz to 63Hz
• Power consumption: 10.5W
• Alternative input supply: 24Vac / dc 1A max.