iSOLV APH38 is a pH meter scientific instrument that measures the hydrogen-ion activity in water-based solutions, indicating its acidity or alkalinity expressed as pH. The pH meter measures the difference in electrical potential between a pH electrode and a reference electrode, and so the pH meter is sometimes referred to as a "potentiometric pH meter". The difference in electrical potential relates to the acidity or pH of the solution. The pH meter is used in many applications ranging from laboratory experimentation to quality control.
1. Programmable relay contact for cleaning function.
2. Factory reset available.
3. 3 x relays (H, L, Cleaning).
4. Auto recognize standart liquids.
5. Multi display (pH, Temperature).
• Sugar & Sweeteners
• Food & Beverage
• Pulp & Paper
• Chemicals & Allied
• Semiconductors & Solar
• Pharmaceuticals & Biochemicals
• Metals & Mining
• Oil Refining & Petrochemical
• Measuring range : 0 - 14pH
• Resolution : 0.01pH
• Stability : ±0.01pH/24hr
• Adjustable range at zero : ±1.5pH
• pH standart liquid : 4.00/7.00/10.00
• Programable cleaning time : 1sec - 99min 59sec
• Programable cleaning interval : 1 - 720min
• Signal output load : ≤500Ω
• Temperature : -5 to 55°C
• Temperature compensation : 0 - 99.9°C
• Signal output : 4-20mA
• Power : 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
• Dimension : 185mm x 155mm x 115mm
• Installation : Wall mount
• Weight : 1kg
• Degree of protection : Sensor IP68, Transmitter IP65
• Cable lenght : 5m (std), option 10m, 15m, 20m